Add Missing User Properties Tabs in Active Directory Users and Computers on Windows Vista
Supports all session protocols: RDP, Citrix, VMware, SSH and more.
- Remote Control
- Terminal Services Profile
The odd thing is that when if you're using Adminpak on Windows XP, when looking at the same user (and with the same administrative rights) you will see all the tabs (as shown below).
- The following steps are a workaround, they are not supported by Microsoft
- The version of the server's OS needs to be the same as the client. Meaning, both need to be either 32bit, either 64bit
In order to add missing User Properties tabs in Active Directory Users and Computers on Windows Vista please follow these steps:
1. Make sure Active Directory Users and Computers is closed.
2. From the System32 folder on the server (usually found in C:\Windows), copy these two files to your Vista machine (in their specific folders):
3. Once the files are in place, open an elevated Command Prompt window. You can do that by right clicking on Command Prompt icon and choosing the Run as Administrator option (as shown in the picture below).
In the elevated Command Prompt window, run the following command: